Kanoe got a new pair of glasses today. She went to see an optometrist a few days ago and was told that she definitely needed glasses. Kanoe was complaining about not being able to see the board at school and how hard it was to see things far away. She says she can now see things that she couldn't see before. She's completely amazed at how lenses can make all the difference. Kalei said Kanoe's glasses make her look smarter. I told her the correct word was 'studious'.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Wow! I Can See!
Kanoe got a new pair of glasses today. She went to see an optometrist a few days ago and was told that she definitely needed glasses. Kanoe was complaining about not being able to see the board at school and how hard it was to see things far away. She says she can now see things that she couldn't see before. She's completely amazed at how lenses can make all the difference. Kalei said Kanoe's glasses make her look smarter. I told her the correct word was 'studious'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Smart girls wear glasses! I love them, Kanoe.
I love the glasses! Very Studious! :-)
Welcome to the glasses club! Very studious, indeed. Isn't being able to see a wonderful thing?
Post a Comment