Introducing the Stud-Muffin himself: Ikaika Tomberlin! He's so much fun to have around. He will be turning 3 years old in March and each day we see the transition from "baby" to "little boy". Although he's still having a difficult time giving up the pacifier... He talks so much and so often that I kinda like having the paci to quiet him down at times. (I'm a bad mother, I know!) He speaks very well and many people notice how grown up he's becoming. Awwww... I'm losing my baby!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
My Little Man
Introducing the Stud-Muffin himself: Ikaika Tomberlin! He's so much fun to have around. He will be turning 3 years old in March and each day we see the transition from "baby" to "little boy". Although he's still having a difficult time giving up the pacifier... He talks so much and so often that I kinda like having the paci to quiet him down at times. (I'm a bad mother, I know!) He speaks very well and many people notice how grown up he's becoming. Awwww... I'm losing my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This picture makes me want to cry. I miss him so much!
He is getting big. I'm so glad you updated on your fam. Happy Late B-day to Jon. I can't believe how busy your family is! I bet you could say it's equal to running a marathon. You should get yourself a t-shirt...Marathon Mom.
Wow, he is SO cute and I like how his personality really shines through in this picture. I have a pic of Kanoe doing the exact same look when she was only 2 years old. Love it!
Post a Comment