Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Ow! My body hurts...Medic!
Kalei's Karate studio is having their 10 year anniversary and to celebrate the are offering a 10 classes for $10 special so I decided it was time to see how strong I really am...physically. I did it. I joined Tae Kwon Do and had my first class. It totally whipped my butt! The instructor knows me from bringing Kalei to her classes and activities so I think he did harder exercises just for me. He kept asking in the past when I would join and I kept putting it off. Well, I guess it's payback time. He made me do superman push-ups which, I surprisingly could do! I probably did it wrong, but at least I didn't do the wimpy lady push-ups. I held my body weight! Every part of my body was screaming and begging for me to stop and that I was too old for this. I had to prove myself wrong. I accomplished my first class and was very proud of myself. Nine more classes to go before I decide if I want to continue my training. What will Kahea do? Tha saga continues... (And NO! There will be no photo posted of me in my Karate uniform. I look like a marshmallow. I'm sure you get the picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate to admit that I do the weenie girl pushups...points to you!
Post a Comment