Saturday, January 5, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
What does it mean when you start the New Year with a cold? Hopefully it means we won't be getting sick for the rest of the year. Yes, we caught the virus that's been going around for weeks now. Kalei got over it quickly but Kanoe wasn't so fortunate. On Christmas Eve, she had a fever of 104 degrees. We sat in the doctor's office on Christmas Eve morning and was told she had a virus and to keep her doped up with Motrin. She slept for 2 days straight. Ikaika got over it with the help of a vaporizer. Just when we thought it was all over, Jon came home from work early (which NEVER happens!) and slept for 2 days also. I was trying my best to stay well by taking extra vitamins but it got me too! I wasn't able to sleep like the others' did. I had to carry on with "mommy" responsibilities. So, on New Years' Eve, we were all in bed by 10:30 p.m. But before we did, Jon and I toasted the New Year with NyQuil shots! Happy New Year, y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Kahea! It sucks that you guys were sick for Christmas and New Years but at least you and Jon got to do NyQuil shots! :-)
Post a Comment