March 23rd was a day to remember the suffering and resurrection of our Savior. But for me, it was also a day to remember the suffering I did two years ago when I delivered a bouncing baby boy. Yes, March 23rd was definitely a special day.
Mommy forgot to get a picture of Ikaika's 'Thomas the Train' birthday cake but obviously it was brightly colored and very yummy!
Forget the fork. I'll just use my mouth...
YUM!!! Blue is definitely my color.
Ikaika's birthday present! The Imaginarium Sound & Light Railroad. You can imagine how surprised he was and so happy and excited. He absolutely LOVES it. Thank you, Grandma Emma and Papa Merv! And thank you daddy, for taking the time after a long and stressful day at work to assemble this.



4 comments:
I can't wait to come and play with Ikaika's new toy! Don't you need a babysitter?
Happy Easter! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter/Birthday celebration! Happy Birthday Ikaika!
Looks like fun! Thanks for posting a picture of that train all set up. We have the same one and I can't figure out what it's supposed to look like!!
Hi Kahea! I hope you don't mind, I saw the link to your blog on Cindy's. It looks great. You guys are such a good looking family. We sure miss everyone.
Post a Comment