We were so excited when we finally saw Grandma & Grandpa coming down the escalator. The girls' ran up and gave hugs and I was trying to hold Ikaika and take pictures and video at the same time. Ikaika gave grandpa a big hug and kiss but screamed when grandma got near. Everyone stared at each other for a moment. It was such a surreal moment for me. We got the luggage and piled into the van (Big Bertha) and went to get the rental car. We then ventured off 10 miles off course from our resort. I got lost. My GPS was confused and I didn't think to reset it. Eventually we got to the resort and the fun was just beginning...
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so excited you guys got to visit with Mom and Dad while they were in Florida!! It will probably make your summer visit to Hawaii less stessfull too!
You know, Joshua and Nathan have never met Grandma and Grandpa Kahumoku either. I'm glad you had just a great visit. Your resort looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment